With all the benefits of being a capital city combined with its superb climate, Brisbane has heaps of great things for visitors to see and do.
If you are travelling to the Sunshine State for the editors conference, why not take advantage of our beautiful spring weather? Here are some of the activities on offer:
- Take a tour with a ‘Brisbane Greeter’ – locals who volunteer to show visitors around our great city.
- Stroll through South Bank parklands and have a bite at one of the many eateries while admiring the city and river views.
- Visit Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary – the world’s first and largest koala sanctuary. Who can resist cuddling a koala?
- Climb the Story Bridge and admire the panoramic views from Moreton Bay to the Scenic Rim.
- Visit the cultural centre of Brisbane (right across the road from the conference venue) which houses the museum, art galleries, performing arts centre and the Queensland State Library.
For more information go to the Choose Brisbane website.