We’re counting down the sleeps until the 8th IPEd National Editors Conference in Brisbane 13–15 September. But there’s still time to register if you haven’t already done so.
The conference has your professional development and networking opportunities covered. Here’s a reminder of what’s in store:
- industry expert speakers
- three keynote speakers: Sophie Cunningham, Roly Sussex and Sean Leahy
- panels about freelancing, mentoring, accreditation, thesis editing, ANZSI and building alliances and an emerging leaders forum
- welcome reception with entertainment by Angel Strings
- conference dinner, with the presentation of the inaugural Rosie Award and raffle of a Sean Leahy original caricature of an Australian literary icon
- exhibitors, including Capstone Editing, University of Southern Queensland, PerfectIt, Typefi, Biotext, Boolarong Press (with book store), IPEd and Board of Editors in the Life Sciences
- professional photographer to take head shots of delegates
- barista coffee available to purchase.
Join us at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre – a world-class conference centre in the heart of Brisbane’s river precinct, South Bank. Enjoy the proximity to restaurants, shops, parklands, a lagoon with its own beach, the Wheel of Brisbane, the performing arts centre, museum, art gallery and state library.
Don’t be late like the White Rabbit! You can arrive on time by registering now at http://iped-conf2017.org.au/register/